– Time Commitment: 25 minutes – Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, <500 calories, <10 ingredients, <30 minutes Everyone knows creamy avocado is practically the perfect food…add a jammy baked egg and a sprinkle of extra salty cotija cheese for seasoning and you have an easy breakfast worth dreaming about at night.
– Time Commitment: 1 hour 20 minutes – Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, <500 calories, vegetarian This modern twist on a classic quiche, featuring a gluten-free sweet potato crust, is decadent, cheesy and just dying to be in your regular fall rotation.
– Time Commitment: 30 minutes – Why We Love It: <10 ingredients, <500 calories, one pan, vegetarian Sop up wonderfully runny egg yolk with seasonal veggies (i.e., asparagus and ripe cherry tomatoes) and we promise you a healthy breakfast so satisfying you won’t even miss the toast.
– Time Commitment: 45 minutes – Why We Love It: special occasion-worthy, <10 ingredients, high protein Buttered toast might be off-limits, but bacon certainly is not. Here, everyone’s favorite breakfast meat makes a basket for a simple baked egg. The result is an oh-so savory low carb breakfast idea that’s sure to impress your guests at brunch.
– Time Commitment: 1 hour 20 minutes – Why We Love It: crowd-pleaser, special occasion-worthy, <10 ingredients Another excellent way to get a serving of greens at breakfast—this kale quiche is full of eggy goodness and the cheesy gluten-free crust is more flavorful and easier to make than a traditional one, too.